Search my Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

500 German DOKs in the box! DLD-500 Diploma awarded through DARC's DCL!

I've been trying for quite some time now to reach the 500 confirmed DOKs level in DARC's DCL system.

I've mentioned about DCL a lot in the past, due to its ease of use and flexibility in applying for various awards.

A couple of days ago, I finally reached 524 confirmed DOKs on 15m and 506 confirmed DOKs on 20m, in DCL, so decided to apply for the 15m DLD award endorsement.

Being in contact with Eddy, DM5JBN (DLD award manager), in the past weeks, made it even easier to go through the process.

The DLD-500 award endorsement comes with a fine lapel badge, which I will receive shortly with the paper diploma. For the time being, here is the digital form of my DLD-500:

 
Next DLD target is far away ... the DLD-1000 level is not easy to reach, but it's worth trying. And it comes with an extra fine lapel badge, plus it allow one to apply for the DLD trophy, too (and that is one astonishing trophy !!)

No comments: