Search my Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Echter HolzHammer and HolzHammer Diplom have arrived !!

On the 22nd of June 2012, I was awarded with the HolzHammer Diplom and the Echter HolzHammer Trophy, following my application sent to Dieter, DF2KD, award manager of HolzHammer Club. This is really a distinquished trophy to make a fine new addition to my Ham Trophies wall. Both were registered to my old callsign SV1DKL, since I could apply for those with QSOs made under that call.

The Echter HolzHammer has registration nr. 2717:



,while the HolzHammer Diplom has registration nr. 3584/22.06.2012.
Many tnx to Dieter, DF2KD, for his fine services and whoever wants to check if he is liable to apply for this fine Trophy, please check the following URL for all details:

Sorry to say, info are only in German language, though not tough to make out the gist. Furthermore, your application QSO details, may be entered directly to an online form provided by the HolzHammer Club.

Good Luck and 73s from Rhodes Island.

SV5DKL

No comments: