Search my Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

EUROPA RTTY TROPHY S/N.125 ARRIVED !!

In regard to my 20th August 2012 post, the EURD Trophy serial nr. 125 has finally arrived and already set atop the highest shelf of my showcase.

The Trophy itself is BIG, HEAVY and BEAUTIFUL.

Here are a few shots of it for your delight:



 

 
As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the most beautiful Amateur Radio Trophies around, and what's most important, is that by using DARC's DCL online system, it was so easy to check, apply and acquire EURD Trophy and not only that. 
 
Again, many thanks to Peter, DO1NPF, for making it so easy for me to apply and guiding me through the whole process. Also, big thanks to DK5PZ for his extreme efforts to produce a highly appreciable Trophy.
 
Last, but not least, just yesterday I have received most needed QSL cards from SV2ASP/A (Mt. Athos) and ZB2FX (Gibraltar) for confirmation of my last two WAE entities, required by WAE award manager Wolf, DF8AA, in order to confirm and proceed my application through DARC' DCL for the WAE-TOP Plaque.
 
Coming soon ...
 
73s from Rhodes Isl.
Stathis, SV5DKL

No comments: